The Tennessee PA Foundation will award a minimum of one scholarship yearly in the amount of $500.00, with the discretion to award more based on the level of charitable contributions from the previous 12 months.
The Tennessee PA Foundation Awards Scholarships To First Or Second Year PA Students Who Meet The Following Criteria And Are Selected By The Committee From All Qualified Applicants:
1) The applicant must be a student in good standing and enrolled in a Committee on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) approved program in Tennessee, or
2) A student in a CAAHEP-approved program outside the state of Tennessee who holds valid residency in the state of Tennessee; accepted proof will be valid driver’s license from Tennessee or other authenticated legal document.
3) Eligibility for the James Montag, Jr. scholarship is limited to PA students with military experience.
4) The applicant must return an appropriate application with requested documentation attached by stated deadline.
5) The completed application deadline is June 30, 2019.
6) The Foundation will not be held responsible for lost or delayed applications.
7) Please provide most current transcript of the last semester of college attended with application.
8) Verification of information may be required. False or misleading information will be grounds for application disqualification.
9) Family of committee members not eligible for scholarship.
10) Decision and notification of recipient(s) will occur before Sept. 1, 2018.
11) Notification of recipient(s) will occur by committee member via telephone phone or mail.
12) Decision of committee is final and all applications become property of the Foundation to be held in confidentiality one year, at which time they may be destroyed.
Any questions may be directed in writing to the Tennessee Physician Assistant Foundation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.